Wednesday, July 18, 2018

How to make a batch of mojitos for a crowd

I love myself a mojito, and they are pretty simple to make and enjoy. But since moving into the new house, we’ve been entertaining more than usual. (YAY!)

With entertaining comes the need for drinks for a crowd. And making mojitos for a large group is super duper easy (and tasty). The perfect signature drink for your summer parties. So you can make one big batch and avoid making single drinks all night. So more time to relax and chat. (YAY!)

And I especially like that you can make one big batch and then enjoy it all night. I’ve made these three times now, and they are quick and yummy. Okay, technically, I didn’t make these at Craft Night. I put my buddy Michelle to work. But you get the idea.



Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh chopped mint
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 8 limes, juiced
  • 1 bottle (750 mL) white rum
  • 1 liter club soda
  • Ice


Directions:
  1. Muddle mint leaves with sugar and lime juice in a pitcher.
  2. Add rum and club soda and stir. (This recipe makes two of the pitchers in the picture above.)
  3. Serve over ice.