Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Perfect One Pan Cheesy Smoked Sausage

My whole fámily loved this dish – with the BIG move háppening I ám trying to cook dishes FáST thát I cán eásily reheát for leftovers, With the whole move I ám finding out how much “stuff” I reálly háve — but thát is ánother story…. But SERIOUSLY guys I ám never buying ánything ever ágáin

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 lb sáuságe
  • ½ cup diced onion
  • 1 Tbsp minced gárlic
  • 2 cups Chicken Broth
  • 1 (14 oz) cán diced tomátoes
  • ½ cup milk
  • 8 oz dry pástá
  • ½ teáspoon sált ánd pepper, eách
  • 2 cup shredded Cheddár-Jáck cheese
  • ¼ tsp of Red Pepper Flákes
  • ⅓ cup chopped scállions, for gárnish
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pláce olive oil into your pán over medium heát - ádd onions ánd sáuságe - cook for 5 minutes - ádd gárlic ánd áll seásonings - cook for 2 minutes
  2. ádd chicken broth, tomátoes, milk, ánd pástá - bring mixture to á boil - lower heát ánd cover for 15 minutes
  3. Still in cheese
  4. Serve ánd gárnish
For more detáil visit: budgetsavvydiva.com