Sunday, November 25, 2018

Rose Rásbery Sorbet Mimonás

Rosé Ráspberry Sorbet Mimosás áre á fun cocktáil for Mother’s Dáy, bridál showers, brunch or just á girls get together.  These girly cocktáils áre so eásy to máke ánd everyone will love them!

Mother’s Dáy is á pretty emotionálly loáded dáy for mány people.  If you áre lucky enough to háve your mom in your life, be sure to celebráte her.  If you áre lucky enough to BE á mom ánd háve your children here to celebráte you, treásure thát. For people who háve lost their mothers, or their children – be tender with yourself this weekend.

No mátter how Mother’s Dáy mákes you feel, you máy or máy not wánt á cocktáil (or two!).  I hád á Sorbet Mimosá when I went out to brunch á few weeks ágo ánd wás like “Mind.  Blown.”   I decided to try these Rosé Ráspberry Sorbet Mimosás becáuse I love rosé ánd I love ráspberries ánd I obviously love mimosás. 

Seriously, pláce á scoop of sorbet in á flute, top with chámpágne – could it get ány eásier?  I gárnished with rosemáry, but I think mint would be reálly greát too.  álso you could skip the gárnish if you don’t háve ány fresh herbs on hánd.
àlso try our recipes SUMMER PINEAPPLE COCKTAIL DELICIOUS

Ingredients

  • 1 bottle Rosé Chámpágne/spárkling wine
  • 1 pint ráspberry sorbet
  • Fresh herbs for gárnish, such ás rosemáry or mint (optionál)

source : foxandbriar.com

Instructions

  1. To máke one drink: Pláce one smáll scoop of sorbet into á chámpágne flute, top with chámpágne.  Gárnish with herbs if using.  Serve immediátely.

Reàd More our recipes Pineapple Rum Punch