Friday, September 14, 2018

BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OATS


Who desires brownie batter for breakfast? I in all probability didn’t ought to raise, did I? homework these thick brownie batter long supermolecule oats the night before and you’ll be wakening to a bowl of brownie batter within the morning! it's going to appear to be afters however World Health Organization says you can’t eat afters for breakfast?!

Overnight oats area unit my go-to for a minimum of some mornings every week. i favor them as a result of they travel well, I don’t mind feeding them cold and that they solely take a second to arrange the night before. and I will contribute no matter I even have lying around thus I ne'er get bored!

To make my long oats, I live and add my dry ingredients to alittle jar then high it off with nonsweet almond milk. I realize that’s typically simply the correct quantity of milk to succeed in the consistency i favor. i favor my long oats extremely thick thus i take advantage of regarding 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk counting on what else I added . you'll up to one or perhaps one.5 cups of milk if you prefer additional of a dish consistency.

I conjointly like adding pure seasoning and some stevia drops for a sweetener. Pure syrup is additionally an honest selection for sweetening. I typically add 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds too for a small amount of additional thickening and added  healthy fats and supermolecule.

for more detail visit :runningonrealfood.com