Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Bubble Pizza Quick And Easy Pan Pizza

I use refrigerated biscuits in all sorts of sweet and savory treats, I am never without a tube or two in my refrigerator. I just love how I can quickly and easily turn them into donuts, breakfast bakes, cheese rolls and currently my newest favorite, bubble pizza!
Ingredients

  • 1 tube jumbo refrigerated biscuits (about 8 pieces), quartered
  • 1/2 cup pizza sauce
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • 16 pieces pepperoni

Instructions

  1. In a lightly-greased cast-iron skillet, arrange biscuit dough in a single layer to cover bottom. Do not overpack, allow a bit of room for biscuits to expand during baking.
  2. Spoon pizza sauce over biscuits and spread on the surface. 
  3. Sprinkle with cheese. 
  4. Arrange pepperoni on top, overlapping pepperonis at about 1/4-inch.
  5. Bake in a 375 F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve hot.

For more detáil visit: onionringsandthings.com